Vivoom is looking for an Account Manager to join the team in Boston, MA. You will develop and implement strategy for partnerships and enterprise brands under Vivoom’s Executive VP of Business Development and Head of Sales.
- Drive business for existing key clients (will manage 3 to 4 top accounts)
- Develop and implement rollout plan across existing clients to meet client business objectives.
- Responsible for building revenue model to size the overall revenue opportunity of each existing account once in-product consumer sharing is integrated across all divisions, products, etc.
- Responsible for recognizing and the successful close of new divisions, new product lines, and other business opportunities for integration of in-product consumer sharing as well as follow up with existing divisions and product lines for further opportunities in order to meet/exceed Vivoom’s client revenue growth objectives by account
- In-depth knowledge of Vivoom’s platform and capabilities
- Become a thought leader within client’s organization on in-product consumer sharing and the market opportunity
- Develop persons within each of key accounts as thought-leaders and evangelists for in-product consumer sharing
- Responsible for on-going education as well as addressing clients concerns and questions
- Work cohesively across Business Development & Sales
- Set up, prepare and orchestrate key client kick-off meetings, monthly and quarterly check-ins, training kits as well as initial and on-going training and PR plan (working with Vivoom Business Development) for each client
- Poised, comfortable and confident when interacting with clients
- 3-5 years experience in account management in digital media and/or working with brand advertisers is preferred
- Superior project manager with track record of managing external and internal resources and client interactions with authority and grace
- Familiar with social media platforms and comfortable with their use
- Excel in start-up environment with high demands under tight time frames
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to deliver positive outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, necessary transparency and accountability within Vivoom as well as clients
- Technology/digital background is a plus
- Demonstrated understanding and passion for Vivoom's vision and the market we are building
- Highly organized and calm under pressure and troubleshooting
- Highly analytical. Able to process data to quickly draw hypothesis, articulate the 'so what' and make actionable short and long-term client and internal recommendation; comfortable with spreadsheets using tools for funnel analysis
What Will I Get Paid?
We pay competitively because we want the best. You will also be challenged and always learning something new. We believe in vacations. We believe in good medical and dental coverage. (Spouses usually switch to our plan.) We have a 401(k). And you better believe we give stock options.
I'm Really Interested. What Do I Do Next?
Update your resume. Mail it and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.